Buddhist Population in India 2021

Percentage Buddhist population India census 2011 The Buddhist population in India is aproximately 8.4 million. It is only 0.8% of 1.32 billion population of India. 87% of them are the converted Buddhists from the Hinduism. This 87% population are mostly concentrated in Maharashtra state. Remaining 13% of Buddhists belong to the different traditional Buddhist communities … Continue reading Buddhist Population in India 2021